As a Farmers district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Here are some ways Farmers contributes to your success:
· The choice of building or buying an agency — plus financial support options
· More than 50 highly competitive insurance and financial services products
· Multiple opportunities to maximize your income, including quarterly bonuses, residual programs and performance rewards
· Ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers, one of the most awarded corporate training organizations in the world
· Corporate sponsorship of charities and non-profit programs in your community
· Veterans transition program, bilingual bonuses and more
If you’re ready to learn more about the rewards of working as a Farmers agent, give me call. Let’s discuss your experience, business goals and entrepreneurial options.
About The District
I joined Farmers® in Alabama in 1994 as an agency owner. In 2001, I married Mickey Berry, who built the largest Farmers agency in Birmingham before we formed a new district office team together in 2005. I love working with agents and helping them achieve their dreams. I believe that our years of experience in the Alabama market makes our team uniquely qualified to help someone build or buy or take over an agency and make it successful.
Insights and Knowledge for Agency Owners
Build or Buy your agency
Be Your Own Boss
Build a Legacy
Personable and informed agency owners
As a Farmers® agency owner, you’ll have the opportunity to offer your community over 50 different products ranging from home and auto to business, life and financial services."