As a Farmers district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Here are some ways Farmers contributes to your success:
· The choice of building or buying an agency — plus financial support options
· More than 50 highly competitive insurance and financial services products
· Multiple opportunities to maximize your income, including quarterly bonuses, residual programs and performance rewards
· Ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers, one of the most awarded corporate training organizations in the world
· Corporate sponsorship of charities and non-profit programs in your community
· Veterans transition program, bilingual bonuses and more
If you’re ready to learn more about the rewards of working as a Farmers agent, give me call. Let’s discuss your experience, business goals and entrepreneurial options.
About The District
Here at the District we are looking for a few good men and women who want to engage in the best small business opportunity in America today. We offer an opportunity unmatched in any other industry. We are people oriented and committed to the training, development, and success of anyone who qualifies to join our team. For those who have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to carve out a career they control, who want to get compensated for the work "they" accomplish, and who value the independence found by being a business owner, we are looking for you. If you are considering a new career then you owe it to yourself to speak with us as you decide which path to follow. This may be the opportunity you are seeking but never knew where to look.
Insights and Knowledge for Agency Owners
Build or Buy your agency
The Future of Your Small Business
Build a Legacy
Personable and informed agency owners
As a Farmers® agency owner, you’ll have the opportunity to offer your community over 50 different products ranging from home and auto to business, life and financial services."