As a Farmers district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Here are some ways Farmers contributes to your success:
· The choice of building or buying an agency — plus financial support options
· More than 50 highly competitive insurance and financial services products
· Multiple opportunities to maximize your income, including quarterly bonuses, residual programs and performance rewards
· Ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers, one of the most awarded corporate training organizations in the world
· Corporate sponsorship of charities and non-profit programs in your community
· Veterans transition program, bilingual bonuses and more
If you’re ready to learn more about the rewards of working as a Farmers agent, give me call. Let’s discuss your experience, business goals and entrepreneurial options.
About The District
I've worked with Farmers® Insurance for over 25 years, and as a District Manager for 10 years. My favorite part about being a District Manager is mentoring new and upcoming agents, and watching them grow through the crucial first few years with Farmers®. Me and my staff will make it our priority to make all new agents succeed, you become part of our Farmers® family. We provide the following at our district office in Lake Balboa: office space, weekly training, one on one training, help with marketing and customer acquisition, and much more! Call us today to find out more.
Insights and Knowledge for Agency Owners
The Future of Your Small Business
PWS BLI 9/16
Is It Time to Review Your Farmers® Business Policy?
Is It Time to Think about Life Insurance?
PWS LD-02 10/17
Personable and Informed Agency Owners
As a Farmers® agency owner, you’ll have the opportunity to offer your community over 50 different products ranging from home and auto to business, life and financial services."