As a Farmers district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Here are some ways Farmers contributes to your success:
· The choice of building or buying an agency — plus financial support options
· More than 50 highly competitive insurance and financial services products
· Multiple opportunities to maximize your income, including quarterly bonuses, residual programs and performance rewards
· Ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers, one of the most awarded corporate training organizations in the world
· Corporate sponsorship of charities and non-profit programs in your community
· Veterans transition program, bilingual bonuses and more
If you’re ready to learn more about the rewards of working as a Farmers agent, give me call. Let’s discuss your experience, business goals and entrepreneurial options.
About The District
Kevin began his career with Farmers® in March of 1986, as a Field Property Claims Representative. After adjusting large fire, water and theft losses for two years, he transitioned to the Farmers Agency Force using his claims expertise to bring customers to his agency. During his time as an agent, Kevin was extended an offer to share an office with and be taken under the wing of superstar Farmers agent, Mark Bromley, which proved to be extremely beneficial. After building a successful agency, Kevin went to work as a Sales Manager for his district manager, legendary Farmers DM, Terry Lowrey. Kevin worked under Terry’s guidance for 7+ years before taking over District 88 in September of 1997. Kevin now manages 45 Farmers agency owners and has coached many agents to the pinnacle of success, not only within Farmers, but within the insurance industry. District 88 is a Farmers Presidents Council district, which means it’s among the top 1% of Farmers districts in America. Kevin says, “It’s all about the agency owners, coaching them, mentoring, advising and counseling them and doing everything we can to make them better for the customers they represent.”
Insights and Knowledge for Agency Owners
Build or Buy your agency
Be Your Own Boss
Build a Legacy
Personable and informed agency owners
As a Farmers® agency owner, you’ll have the opportunity to offer your community over 50 different products ranging from home and auto to business, life and financial services."