As a Farmers district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Here are some ways Farmers contributes to your success:
· The choice of building or buying an agency — plus financial support options
· More than 50 highly competitive insurance and financial services products
· Multiple opportunities to maximize your income, including quarterly bonuses, residual programs and performance rewards
· Ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers, one of the most awarded corporate training organizations in the world
· Corporate sponsorship of charities and non-profit programs in your community
· Veterans transition program, bilingual bonuses and more
If you’re ready to learn more about the rewards of working as a Farmers agent, give me call. Let’s discuss your experience, business goals and entrepreneurial options.
About The District
I have had the honor to work with Farmers® Insurance for over 30 years: the first 15 as an agent, and the rest as the District Manager in Tustin, CA! This career path gave me valuable insight and connection into the behaviors that drive success. I think it is safe to say that the landscape of the insurance industry is changing drastically- and with that, we are changing as well. With the help of my educated and dedicated staff, we have built a strong work environment encompassing a culture of excellence and creativity.
Insights and Knowledge for Agency Owners
You bring the talent, we'll bring the support.
Is It Time to Review Your Life Insurance Policy?
PWS LD-01 10/17
Personable and informed agency owners
Meet Andres Arevalo, the District Recruiting Manager.
(949) 585-0200 ext.240.