As a Farmers district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Here are some ways Farmers contributes to your success:
· The choice of building or buying an agency — plus financial support options
· More than 50 highly competitive insurance and financial services products
· Multiple opportunities to maximize your income, including quarterly bonuses, residual programs and performance rewards
· Ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers, one of the most awarded corporate training organizations in the world
· Corporate sponsorship of charities and non-profit programs in your community
· Veterans transition program, bilingual bonuses and more
If you’re ready to learn more about the rewards of working as a Farmers agent, give me call. Let’s discuss your experience, business goals and entrepreneurial options.
About The District
I work with a team who envisions, then executes, especially in tightly competitive environments to deliver consistently superior results. Since 2000 we have more than tripled the business footprint, and we plan to double again prior to YE 2020. I cultivate growth by leading expansion into new markets, deeply penetrating existing markets, and strengthening relationships with Farmers® Insurance corporate and local business leaders. I build alliances within the district, using people management and employee management skills to help people reach their goals and live their dreams.
Insights and Knowledge for Agency Owners
Owning a Small Business
The Future of Your Small Business
PWS BLI 9/16
Is It Time to Review Your Life Insurance Policy?
PWS LD-01 10/17
Personable and informed agency owners
As a Farmers® agency owner, you’ll have the opportunity to offer your community over 50 different products ranging from home and auto to business, life and financial services."