As a Farmers district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Here are some ways Farmers contributes to your success:
· The choice of building or buying an agency — plus financial support options
· More than 50 highly competitive insurance and financial services products
· Multiple opportunities to maximize your income, including quarterly bonuses, residual programs and performance rewards
· Ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers, one of the most awarded corporate training organizations in the world
· Corporate sponsorship of charities and non-profit programs in your community
· Veterans transition program, bilingual bonuses and more
If you’re ready to learn more about the rewards of working as a Farmers agent, give me call. Let’s discuss your experience, business goals and entrepreneurial options.
About The District
A proud graduate of Abilene Christian University in West Texas, Derek is in his fifth year with Farmers® Insurance and his third as a Business Coach / District Manager in Wichita. In preparation for his current role, Derek's background with Farmers includes stints with two President Council DMs in St. Louis. Prior to joining Farmers, Derek was in sales management and banking. Outside of work, he spends quality time with his wife of 29 years, two daughters and a new son-in-law. Derek enjoys playing golf, working out and following all major sports.
Insights and Knowledge for Agency Owners
The Future of Your Small Business
PWS BLI 9/16