As a Farmers district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Here are some ways Farmers contributes to your success:
· The choice of building or buying an agency — plus financial support options
· More than 50 highly competitive insurance and financial services products
· Multiple opportunities to maximize your income, including quarterly bonuses, residual programs and performance rewards
· Ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers, one of the most awarded corporate training organizations in the world
· Corporate sponsorship of charities and non-profit programs in your community
· Veterans transition program, bilingual bonuses and more
If you’re ready to learn more about the rewards of working as a Farmers agent, give me call. Let’s discuss your experience, business goals and entrepreneurial options.
About The District
Professional, proactive and profit-focused – if these words describe the way you do business, an ownership opportunity with Farmers® Insurance in the Greater Minneapolis Area might be the perfect fit for you. As the Eden Prairie, MN-based district manager for Farmers Insurance, I am dedicated to identifying, training and mentoring financially-driven entrepreneurs who want to achieve the dream of owning a successful business. This highly-recognizable insurance brand offers the support and structure that will provide you with the independence, unlimited financial rewards and a sense of personal satisfaction that comes from owning a business based on helping people.
Insights and Knowledge for Agency Owners
Build or Buy your agency
Be Your Own Boss
Build a Legacy
Personable and informed agency owners
As a Farmers® agency owner, you’ll have the opportunity to offer your community over 50 different products ranging from home and auto to business, life and financial services."