As a Farmers district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Here are some ways Farmers contributes to your success:
· The choice of building or buying an agency — plus financial support options
· More than 50 highly competitive insurance and financial services products
· Multiple opportunities to maximize your income, including quarterly bonuses, residual programs and performance rewards
· Ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers, one of the most awarded corporate training organizations in the world
· Corporate sponsorship of charities and non-profit programs in your community
· Veterans transition program, bilingual bonuses and more
If you’re ready to learn more about the rewards of working as a Farmers agent, give me call. Let’s discuss your experience, business goals and entrepreneurial options.
About The District
Brian's background includes 11 years as an agency owner, 3 years as an Agency Business Consultant and currently as District Manager/Business Coach. His background assures our new business owners of success. Having walked in an agency owner's shoes he is able to successfully train and develop our new agents.
Insights and Knowledge for Agency Owners
Owning a Small Business
Be Your Own Boss
You’ll have multiple ways to maximize your personal income, including residual income and quarterly bonus opportunities. Not to mention your hard work could qualify you for a variety of rewards and bonuses, including destination trips for Farmers Achievement Clubs.
The New and Improved My Farmers®
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications