As a Farmers district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Here are some ways Farmers contributes to your success:
· The choice of building or buying an agency — plus financial support options
· More than 50 highly competitive insurance and financial services products
· Multiple opportunities to maximize your income, including quarterly bonuses, residual programs and performance rewards
· Ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers, one of the most awarded corporate training organizations in the world
· Corporate sponsorship of charities and non-profit programs in your community
· Veterans transition program, bilingual bonuses and more
If you’re ready to learn more about the rewards of working as a Farmers agent, give me call. Let’s discuss your experience, business goals and entrepreneurial options.
About The District
Greater Salem District Sales Manager, Tom Smith has been an Oregon resident since 1983. He is from Bismarck, North Dakota and studied at the University of North Dakota. He has been married to his wife Patty for 40 years.
Insights and Knowledge for Agency Owners
The Future of Your Small Business
PWS BLI 9/16