As a Farmers district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Here are some ways Farmers contributes to your success:
· The choice of building or buying an agency — plus financial support options
· More than 50 highly competitive insurance and financial services products
· Multiple opportunities to maximize your income, including quarterly bonuses, residual programs and performance rewards
· Ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers, one of the most awarded corporate training organizations in the world
· Corporate sponsorship of charities and non-profit programs in your community
· Veterans transition program, bilingual bonuses and more
If you’re ready to learn more about the rewards of working as a Farmers agent, give me call. Let’s discuss your experience, business goals and entrepreneurial options.
About The District
If you are a talented individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, we have tools and resources to help you become an agency owner. Starting your own business can be intimidating, but with support from the Farmers® family, it doesn’t have to be. Our award-winning training at the University of Farmers®, the experienced business coaching of our local district managers, financial support options, and a nationally recognized brand are available to help you succeed. Learn more about what it means to join the Farmers team as an agency owner today. As a member of the Presidents Council, I'm honored to have been awarded the most elite distinction that generally represents the top one-percent of Farmers Insurance® agents and district managers.
Insights and Knowledge for Agency Owners
The Future of Your Small Business
We Know From Experience
Personable and informed agency owners
Farmers® agency owners contribute to a strong community. Plus, by supporting local schools, youth programs, sports teams, charity organizations and more, you can become a well-known and valued community leader that can help make a difference in people’s lives. Watch Our Video
The Farmers Insurance Group of Companies® is a multi-line, multi-company insurance and financial services group with over 85 years of experience.
As a Farmers® agency owner, you’ll have the opportunity to offer your community over 50 different products ranging from home and auto to business, life and financial services.