As a Farmers district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Here are some ways Farmers contributes to your success:
· The choice of building or buying an agency — plus financial support options
· More than 50 highly competitive insurance and financial services products
· Multiple opportunities to maximize your income, including quarterly bonuses, residual programs and performance rewards
· Ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers, one of the most awarded corporate training organizations in the world
· Corporate sponsorship of charities and non-profit programs in your community
· Veterans transition program, bilingual bonuses and more
If you’re ready to learn more about the rewards of working as a Farmers agent, give me call. Let’s discuss your experience, business goals and entrepreneurial options.
About The District
I started my career with Farmers® Insurance 10 years ago as an agent. Having moved into various roles including Marketing, Consulting and now as a District Manager, I enjoy cultivating people from all walks of life into Agency Owners with Farmers Insurance. Finding, training and mentoring a entrepreneur with a business they can truly call their own is what we do best at District 70 in Madison, WI.
Insights and Knowledge for Agency Owners
Build or Buy your agency
Be Your Own Boss
Build a Legacy
Personable and informed agency owners
As a Farmers® agency owner, you’ll have the opportunity to offer your community over 50 different products ranging from home and auto to business, life and financial services."