As a Farmers district manager, I’m ready with guidance and resources that can help you grow your business. I provide personalized support for every career stage — from business plan development to advanced-level coaching. Add to that the backing of a strong national brand, and you’re ready to pursue unlimited professional achievement.
Here are some ways Farmers contributes to your success:
· The choice of building or buying an agency — plus financial support options
· More than 50 highly competitive insurance and financial services products
· Multiple opportunities to maximize your income, including quarterly bonuses, residual programs and performance rewards
· Ongoing training and support through the University of Farmers, one of the most awarded corporate training organizations in the world
· Corporate sponsorship of charities and non-profit programs in your community
· Veterans transition program, bilingual bonuses and more
If you’re ready to learn more about the rewards of working as a Farmers agent, give me call. Let’s discuss your experience, business goals and entrepreneurial options.
About The District
I have qualified for Presidents Council, Championship and Toppers Club. This is a distinction earned by the top 1% of the Farmers® distribution force. In addition, my District was one of the leaders in Life Insurance, Auto growth, Fire growth, Career Agent Success, and Gross Written Premium growth. I joined Farmers in 2007 by inheriting a district of 17 Agents. Since then, I have built my team to 38 agents by recruiting, mentoring, and coaching. My staff and I are dedicated to our new and existing agents by supporting them every step of the way. “We believe in you being in business for yourself but not by yourself.”
Insights and Knowledge for Agency Owners
Build or Buy your agency
Be Your Own Boss
Build a Legacy
Personable and informed agency owners
As a Farmers® agency owner, you’ll have the opportunity to offer your community over 50 different products ranging from home and auto to business, life and financial services."